Does anyone know?
Does anyone know?
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
I had heard today that he is in c'ville and he actually sat up in his bed with his eyes open. Im thinking he has a trachea tube so that he cannot speak at the moment, however its great news.
Yeah, I got the same report at church this morning. Seems one doctor was ready to send him to the nursing home or to Heaven, while another said get him to Charlottesville asap.
We're still holding him up in prayer.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Wow that is great. I hope God keeps his hand on this youngin and he has a total recovery.
To clarify everything, his mother was upset with care he was getting at Holston valley and her brother works at UVA. Now from today word was they had him sitting up coughing, fluid from lungs is clear so hopefully no punemonia. Is breathing somewhat on his on but still on a ventilator on lowest setting, and I think fully off the medicine that was keeping him in a coma. He is not awake and coherent, talking, moving his eyes to the point like he's looking at things. He still has a long long way to go and needs everyone's prayers, playing sports is the farthest thing one should think he will be able to do, pray that he will be able to live a normal life and finish school.
Bookmarks